One of my readers Celine let me know that she nominated me for the Liebster award, which I've never actually done before so I thought I'd give it a shot. Thank you for nominating me!
Here are the details on receiving this award
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves
2. Answer the questions that the nominator has set for you, plus create 11 questions for the people you've nominated to answer
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post
4. Go to their page and tell them
5. No tag backs!
11 facts about me:
1. I have a giant pink unicorn stuffed animal in my room (it's almost as big as a real horse).
2. I play the ukulele, guitar and I sing in a band
3. New York and Sydney are my favourite places in the world
4. Hello Panda cookies are my weakness
4. I wear some form of a leather jacket almost every day
5. I have a love for car boot sales and charity shops and a stupid amount of my clothes come from both
6. I believe raisins in chocolate are a crime against nature
7. I just got my bottom braces off, and the top are due to come of soon
8. I am a feminist
9. Filling a notebook is very satisfying to me
10. I love anime and manga, currently watching Watamote and reading Bleach
11. I haven't worn a pair of jeans in months (maybe even a year)
11 questions for the nominees
1. What language(s) do you speak?
2. What are your hobbies/passions?
3. Have you changed a lot since childhood?
4. What kind of movies do you like?
5. Are you a shoulder or hand purse kinda gal?
6. Where have you or would you like to travel?
7. What kind of books do you like to read?
8. What are you interested in?
9. What made you start your blog?
10. What is your fondest memory?
11. What's your dream?
1. English and learning French at school.
2. Blogging, I love reading, watching anime (if that's a hobby), photography and drawing/art in general.
3. Yes, I've learnt a lot which has influenced many changes, but I still have a child's spirit when I need it.
4. I like comedy movies the best (preferably with a decent story line too). Disaster movies are good and I like the way you immediately think about what you would do in that situation. Oh and black and white movies always make me really happy (bonus points if it has swing music included).
5. Backpacks or bags with a shoulder straps are my favourite, they are more comfortable and give more of a laid back look.
6. I have been lucky enough to travel a lot and I really love it. Some of my favourite places I have been to are New York, Australia, Las Vegas, France and Belgium. In the future I really want to visit Japan and Vietnam.
7. My favourite books have a good story to them with a romance on the side (I'm a sucker for a love story). I also really like dystopia books.
8. Too many things. Fashion, literature, artists and philosophy to name a few.
9. I'd always loved fashion and writing and I had just discovered photography at the time, so I thought it would be a perfect way to combine all three. I loved the idea of an outlet for my creativity which I could share with others.
10. That's impossible to pick one! Last Easter I was in Sydney and very jet lagged so I woke up incredibly early, as did my dad. We were staying in this super quirky apartment filled with weird art but I liked it a lot. We went and sat on the balcony and just watched the sun rise. It was so blissful because the whole city was asleep for us and all we could hear was the sound of gentle crashing waves. That's a good one.
11. I think I will be very unhappy if I get a job that isn't creative. Doing something involving writing and fashion (eg magazine editor) would be my dream career, or a rock star I haven't decided yet.
Okay here are my 11 questions
1. Wardrobe staple you can't live without?
2. Favourite chocolate brand?
3. Mood your currently in?
4. What jewellery do you wear every day (if any)?
5. Do you like change?
6. Last song you listened to?
7. If you were a character who would you want to be?
8. Do you have a victory dance, if so describe it?
9. Last thing you ate?
10. Favourite thing to talk about?
11. Meaning behind your blog name?
If you don't want to do this because it doesn't suit your blog don't worry I understand! Also me and Mattie have done this at the exact same time and were tagged by the same person so I expect we have listed similar people.